As we face the threat of COVID-19 together, Centennial Kitchen and Bath is here for you and your family. We have implemented stringent safety measures to ensure that our Plumbers, HVAC technicians, Carpenters, and Electricians can keep you comfortable in your home without putting anyone at risk.
These safety measures include:
- Strictly following the World Health Organization’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public which includes frequent handwashing, social distancing, and good respiratory hygiene.
- Mandatory sick leave and self-isolation for employees who show any potential symptoms of COVID-19.
- Single use gloves and disinfectant spray on all job sites.
- N95 Masks and disposable coveralls for elevated risk situations. Training has been provided for these situations.
- Any employee returning from a destination outside of Saskatchewan is required to self-isolate and monitor his/her health for 14 days upon return.
- All in-person team meetings & staff events have been canceled.
- Access to our office and showroom has been limited to essential staff and invited guests only. When possible, essential staff will work from home.
- All clients will be asked if anyone in the household has shown any signs of COVID -19 or is in self-isolation. Proper precautions will be taken depending on the assessed risk level.
- All Centennial Technicians will be given the right to refuse work without repercussion in any situation that they deem to be an elevated risk at their sole discretion.
Safety is one of our core values and the health of our clients, co-workers and our community is at the core of everything we do. As we face this threat together, you can trust Centennial Kitchen and Bath will be here to provide essential services that help you stay comfortable and safe in your home.