Saskatoon Whole Home Renovation
Turning Houses into Homes Since 1967
It’s often difficult when you love the location of your home, but your property is a little worse for the wear. If you’re reluctant to move, Centennial Kitchen & Bath has a solution that can give your home a brand-new look and feel. We proudly offer whole home renovation in Saskatoon which comes with a done right guarantee and a one-year warranty. Whether you have an older home but you want to upgrade some of the features while preserving it’s vintage charm or you have a newer home but you wish to add some antique flair to it, our experienced team can help. With designers, contractors, electricians, project managers, and more on staff, we handle the job from start to finish. When you work with us, you’ll receive exceptional design and high-quality craftsmanship. We’ll provide you with upfront pricing before we begin any work and keep you updated throughout each step of the project.
Reasons Why Homeowners Choose to Renovate
Throughout our 50+ years in business, we’ve helped homeowners transform their houses into the property they’ve always dreamed of owning. There are many reasons why homeowners decide to renovate their homes, including:
They Want to Safely Age in Place
As people age, mobility becomes more and more difficult, which can make accessing upstairs bedrooms and certain bathroom fixtures difficult.
If you want to retain your independence and continue to live comfortably in your home, our Saskatoon whole home renovation specialists can help by:
- Installing and replacing exterior steps with ramps
- Lowering countertops and vanities
- Moving bedrooms to the first floor so they’re more accessible
- Installing handrails and accessible tubs and toilets in the bathroom
- Widening the doors and hallways
- Installing new flooring that’s slip-proof
They Are Considering Selling
Today’s housing market is competitive, and many buyers are looking for homes that have certain modern amenities and an immaculate appearance. At Centennial Kitchen & Bath, we can work with you to decide what needs to be upgraded and renovated in order to add exterior and interior value and curb appeal.
They Are Looking to Modernize an Older Home
It can be difficult to say goodbye to a home you’ve lived in for quite some time. And, let’s be honest, antique homes have a certain charm to them that’s hard to replicate. Rather than parting with a beloved property that just no longer meets your needs or taste, let us help you add certain modern touches to it. Whether it’s upgrading your kitchen appliances, replacing countertops that are a horrid color, or creating a more open floor plan, we can help. After an in-home consultation, we’ll take you to our showroom to pick out the exact features you wish and work with you to turn your ideas into reality.
They Want to Personalize a New Home
While getting a new home is an exciting experience, it can also feel difficult to make a cookie cutter “move in ready” one your own. We can help add personal touches, such as a reading nook, custom built-ins, or even a wet bar! We will listen attentively to your goals and work with you to determine the best way to implement them.
The Benefits of Whole Home Renovation
Although whole home renovation can be an extensive and costly project, there are a few benefits that make it more than worth it.
These benefits include:
- It fixes any structural problems: When our Saskatoon whole home renovation contractors get to work, we aren’t just focused on cosmetic changes. If your home has any issues with asbestos insultation, wood rot, or foundation problems, we will work diligently to address them and ensure your property is structurally sound.
- It increases the value of your home: Whether you want to stay in your home for a while or you’re interested in selling it, a whole home renovation adds significant value. You won’t have to worry about disclosing any structural issues to potential buyers and modern appliances are great selling points.
- It allows you to stay in your home, but get the design you want: If you love the location of your home and are reluctant to move because of it, a whole home renovation gets you the best of both worlds. You can remain in place and still get the home you’ve always desired.
We’ll Make Your Dream Home a Reality
Home improvements aren’t just for television shows. At Centennial Kitchen & Bath, our Saskatoon whole home renovation contractors are eager to help you transform your home into the one you’ve always envisioned. When you work with us, the work will get done right and on time, guaranteed.
Give us a call today at (306) 700-3277 to begin discussing your ideas with a qualified member of our team.